Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Heads Up, Y'all

Hi everyone, A few weeks ago, I started talking about gathering some of my stories into an ebook collection. Well, I'm just about to pull the trigger on that. I now have a 16-story collection called Dream Escapes that will be available through Amazon for purchase for your Kindle. The down side of this is that I've had to remove those sixteen from being posted for free here. As reluctant as I was to do that, I realize that it's the next step in my evolution, so I hope you'll take your righteous anger and take it out on me by going to the Kindle store and purchasing a copy that you may keep with you until the end of time (please, take it out on me!). It's reasonably priced at $3.99 (which comes to just under 25 cents a story), or unreasonably priced at $203.98 if you don't happen to have a Kindle and need to buy one. I will continue to post new fiction and non-fiction here, of course, and I hope you'll continue to join me in both formats. Thanks for reading! -Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment