Monday, June 7, 2010

Lily tells a joke?

I swear that Lily actually made a joke tonight... it was really the first time I've spent time alone with her since the massive relative conjunction of last weekend (which I'm sure has at least one story that will be told and retold through the generations). I was going to make her evening bottle, and as I usually do I scooped her up and took her into the kitchen with me so she could "help" me prepare it.

I picked up the bottle and the nipple off the drying rack, and instead of handing her the bottle like I usually do, I handed her the nipple, which I had already pulled through its plastic ring that twists onto the bottle. She immediately raised her hand, put the nipple on top of my head, said something that sounded suspiciously like "hat" and then started laughing.

We have the makings of a comic genius here, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment